TyraPic 042.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 524
  • TyraPic 044.jpg
    TyraPic 044.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 498
  • TyraPic 045.jpg
    TyraPic 045.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 504
Very nice GN and as was said above that is a beautiful background with the mountains! Thanks for sharing.:smile:

Thanks for the kind words. I have been trying for a long time to get some decent pics and with the snow on the Organ Mountains in the backdrop, it was a perfect sunny day and decided to go for a ride. Next time I will have repainted the wheels and made the tires shiney instead of all dull. :biggrin:

Just a quick question....where did the tread go on the rear tires:p

ALL OVER THE PLACE! :D Actually those M/T's are still not half worn down. Get better "mileage" out of them compared to the old Nitto's I used to use on my 85 GN.

Just a quick question....where did the tread go on the rear tires:p

Thanks. My "caretaker" is the reason the car looks so good. She goes over the paint once a year and glazes the body and does all touchups needed. She has been in the business 25 years and knows her paint. PLUS!!! She is a beautiful woman. ;) ;)
One of these days I will make it back up to Albq and drive the car.

Looks great, cant wait to see her in person.

Josh

Nice! So is this the replacement for the "Dr. Pepper" car? I was going to say something about the license frame too, it was the first thing that stood out to me:eek: If you ever want to trade those rims for a set of '86/'87 rims, LMK:D

Not replacement. I still want that car back. :) I actually gave Fuzzy my 87 wheels after I bought the Vector 8.5''s for the rear and had a set of stock 7''s for the front. ;)

Did the right thing IMO, the car looks great with the Vectors. I haven't seen your other ride around town at all:(

The guy Jeff I sold it to sold it to another guy who keeps it under lock and key. Paranoid to drive it.

Did some counting a while ago. When I got the car, the paintjob was 13 years old. Now it is going on 18 years old now. "Time's fun when you're having flies". Where did the time go?