Out with the GN today.

wheels

hey juss curious what size are those drag radials and the width of the vector rims? i also have been looking for a set

Those are actually the stamped steel center caps that poke thru from the inside. I had them powdercoated a satin black. I need to get some center stickers made.

how did you get the stock centercaps to fit the vector wheels?

She won't paint the whole car. She is a "mobile unit" and goes to all the dealerships and does the work their. There is one place here now that does EXCELLENT paint work. They actually painted her husband's truck and she went over it with a "fine toothed comb" and didn't find any mistakes. I think they found out who she is and did an extreme job for her. Either way, I am taking my Vega to them for paintwork when that time comes. Poor Boy Kustoms down here on South Main Street.

So you know a good painter? I havent really found one here in ABQ.

She won't paint the whole car. She is a "mobile unit" and goes to all the dealerships and does the work their. There is one place here now that does EXCELLENT paint work. They actually painted her husband's truck and she went over it with a "fine toothed comb" and didn't find any mistakes. I think they found out who she is and did an extreme job for her. Either way, I am taking my Vega to them for paintwork when that time comes. Poor Boy Kustoms down here on South Main Street.

You have any idea what they are asking to do a whole car?

They would have to see the car and estimate from there. What ever little dents and such they would need to fix. My Dr Pepper car was $1700 and they didn't fix a bunch of little BB sized dings and non of the fiberglass chips on the header panel because I "didn't mention those" when I took it in. This was a different shop that I steer people away from when they ask where to go. :eek:

Very nice. The cars is looking clean. Oh and thanks again for the trans work. Can't wait to take it to the track.

You are welcome Daniel. I am fighting a boost issue with mine so no track time until I get that figured out. May be my boost controller. Going to go with a manual setup and see if it changes drastically. I think this controller popped internally and won't allow over 10psi. If I can just get off my butt and figure it out. :)

Very nice. The cars is looking clean. Oh and thanks again for the trans work. Can't wait to take it to the track.