You can type here any text you want

Owner will not get rid of her

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
Yup driving along seeing this sweet ride locked behind a gate,I think it is a total waste thou.
grand%20nash%20(Small).jpg
Someone save this sweet ride it is in philadelphia,pa.I asked so much now i think he hates me and will never sell it lol

The inspection stickers date back to 1998 this would have been the last time it was legally driven,and man is it clean
there is a number on the car beside it see if he will sell,here is a high res shot of the car and the car to left has the number on the for sale sighn.
grand%20nash.jpg

wtf that is A shame to see her rot away just sitting their.I remember 10 years ago when i ran into a customer of mine that had a gn sitting in the back of the house for 5 years, which had some minor issues with it.i had told him that i was willing to buy his gn which was in great shape,but he told me it wasnt for sale.To this day the car has been sitting and rusting alway:mad:

Why do people do that? Why do they just let cars rust away like that?

So stupid.

I think Phillyturbo6 lives not far from there, or he passes it on his way to work.

Back