You can type here any text you want

P Trim .63 housing???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Looking for a P Trim .63 Presicion Exhaust housing. I need one that has no porting done to the wastegate hole. Let me know what you have! ----Jeremy

Seriously dude?? ...the one you had coated for me was a .63 P-trim.....Just sold it a month ago....:rolleyes:

what did you break now???

Nothing's broke, just wanting to change up the combo a little on the 84 GN.

Keith, I figured that was what you had but i know you got rid of it so I didnt even ask. thanks though!

what you runnin for a turbo on the 84?

Stealth 70mm or 63-1. Not sure yet. The 63-1 is on it right now and I sold the Stealth 70 to a kid locally but I think he doesnt realize that the 70 is way to big for his combo and wants his "balls to be bigger than yours" type of thing. I'm going to talk him out of it and probably put the 49 on his car. The 70 has an .85 housing on it so I want to have both housing for the 4.1 in the 84. Then, Bob needs a 63 or 64 for his combo so he'll probably grab that from me. ----Jeremy

Cant drive it....don't wanna break it......errrr......uhhh....yeah. :p

He's got a point Jeremy. Everytime he drives one of his cars they either limp home or get a ride home. See Keith, Jeremy's got the right idea. Let it sit in the garage and tell everybody it's fast:biggrin:

Just so you know, we still have those housings on the shelf.
Unported wastegate hole and all.
Part number is:

THB3-76
.63 A/R Buick 3-bolt Precision turbine housing. Retails for $229.00
Let us know if we can help you.

Patrick

Precision Turbo
Territory 2 Sales Rep
219-996-7832

Just so you know, we still have those housings on the shelf.
Unported wastegate hole and all.
Part number is:

THB3-76
.63 A/R Buick 3-bolt Precision turbine housing. Retails for $229.00
Let us know if we can help you.

Patrick

Precision Turbo
Territory 2 Sales Rep
219-996-7832

OUCH! I'm looking for a used one so I dont have to shell out that kind of cash. Thanks though!

Back