537.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Scan4.jpg
    Scan4.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Scan5.jpg
    Scan5.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 83
Maybe it will help someone else too...

All done, just to be sure... is the "low fuel" light supposed to be on all the time? When low of course.
As soon as I turned the key on the low fuel light is on, turn-on and power injection lights come on when the test button is pushed.

No on the low fuel light, yes on the test button.

Hmm, I made all the connections as per the instructions you gave me.
Also when I turn the key off the low fuel light slowly dims and goes of after about 10 seconds.

Do I need to connect that bare wire in the pump harness that it says to ignore?

The sender on the tank should have 2 wires. One goes to ground, the tan goes inside the car. The LED with red and tan wires and the grommet goes in the dash. The glass bulb for Power Injection goes on the other bank. It has red and black wires. Tan wire to tan wire for Low Level. You gang the red turn on wire, red power injection and red wire low level together and attach to the + of the power distribution block. Pump and power injection black get ganged and go to - on power distribution block. Bare wire is just wound on the harness and left alone.

I wouldn't hook up that controller. Mine went south this year and Julio was shocked that it lasted this long and said that the newest version is far superior. Seeing as how a lot is riding on that controller. I would invest a little extra money and talk to Julio about upgrading to the current more advanced version that supersedes the one that you have. Do the job once, if will save you time and money down the road imo. Good luck