PAC - pump not pumping?

FiveOhSlow

I'm running Razor's PAC (meth) in my TR. a bit ago I started having a knock problem, where over approx. 10lbs of boost, my knock reading would rapidly increase as I increased throttle/boost. I could barely touch the throttle without my knock gauge and scanmaster showing 6-12KR (I always quickly let off). When I hit the pump primer button, I could hear the high pitched tone the pump has always made, and all the lights and indicators were working fine as it was when the alcohol was injecting normally before.

With the car off, I took off my inlet tube with the nozzle in it and pressed the pump primer button for quite awhile, pump made noise but no alcohol came out. The pump is getting just under 12v on the red wire going into the pump. Everything looks normal. Why am I not getting any methanol injected?

thanks

Call Julio on this. I just went through this very same deal. Julio sent me a new pump and all is well. Seems the diaphram rips in the pump , maybe we need to strain our meth. to rid of debris that goes through pump. Julio has great customer service! Later, Bob.