Paging 1FASTWH1 Please Read

Received word from another member who was scammed on a PowerMaster.

Ole Arquist sure knows how to get around. How about making this a Sticky along with a new title that shows his name.

~JM~

Yep, I think i'm lucky #6. I sent JM a message after I seen he was awaiting parts from this goon and he sent me here were its way past time to get my parts, I just want my $350 I sent him via paypal for a low mileage powermaster. I feel like a total fool for trusting this chicken**** looser, but i have never been burned buying from members of this board before now so I guess I didn't see it coming. I have already started the dispute with paypal but JM gave me some good info on him to start with the police dept. Thanks JM for getting back to me.

I was refunded 100% today by p/p

So if any of you above have not yet placed a claim with p/p,make sure and do so right away.......

I was also refunded 100% from P/P today, I hope P/P gets all the money back from this little scammer.

I was also refunded 100% from P/P today, I hope P/P gets all the money back from this little scammer.

I suppose I should say that I got my money back as well. In my opinion however this does not "make it right"... and I will not listen to any BS excuses. Arquist Edwards is a complete BS fraud artist and everyone needs to know it, including his family and employers...