Paint/Body shop in Houston

GNX407

Looking for a reputable paint shop (preferably in the Houston area) that will do a GNX justice. Might be a few specific areas (door jambs, rear bumper, etc.) but could potentially be a full re-spray. Really looking for someone that could evaluate an existing decent quality paint job that was done about 5 years ago and offer options. Appreciate any steer based on personal experiences....

I'm sure there are other good ones in Houston but that's the only one I have any personal experience with.
If I hear of any more from friends, I'll post it.

I had my buick painted by selco auto restoration in Rosenberg . Awesome job. Show quality . 281-342-9751. Names Daron

Thanks very much for that tip! Will give him a call That's really close for me as I am in the Sugar Land/Richmond area.

Your welcome, hes right off hwy36 by the orielly. They Work on all types of classic cars.

Sweet. I drive by there all the time, hadn't noticed it I guess. That is so close, I will probably just stop by and check out his shop.

His shop is in the back of the driveway beside oriellys. You have to go past the tow trucks and the shop in the front, which isn't his.

I live in Alvin and that Alamo place mentioned above seems to put out some nice work.

I have also heard good things about Richey Collision.

Great, appreciate the help. Please keep it coming. I will be taking my time and will talk to all the guys recommended.

If that doesn't work out. In Spring I'd look at Spag's on Hanna rd. They do fantastic work for a really reasonable price. I've seen lots of there work.