Part identification

lotzagoodstuff

lotzagoodstuff
Reassembly is almost complete. I can now see the bottom of the parts pile, but a have a couple of parts I can't identify (I didn't take it apart).

Only real mechanical issue I am having is that my heater controls seem to be a little dead, always blows warm air no matter what the setting, and it only comes out the heater duct. My vacuum seems a little weak, but I don't know these cars so maybe that's as good as it gets :confused:

I am getting ready for a couple of late nights as there a large cruise in I want to attend this Saturday night.

Pictures attached, if you can identify any of these parts it would help my last minute efforts.

As always, any help/input is appreciated.

Attachments

• 101_1569.jpg
    101_1569.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 318
  • 101_1570.jpg
    101_1570.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 325
  • 101_1571.jpg
    101_1571.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 314
  • 101_1572.jpg
    101_1572.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 296
The two long black rubber pieces go under the door skin panel clips inside the car and are lower wind seal/ sweeps that fit up against the sill plates. Sorry, can't help ID the others.....

Thank you for the help.

By the way: you have three of the coolest bikes of all time, and definitely two of the coolest two strokes!

Thanks again.

R. J.

Thank you for the help.

By the way: you have three of the coolest bikes of all time, and definitely two of the coolest two strokes!

Thanks again.

R. J.

Thanks RJ for the compliment on the bikes! You must appreciate old two strokes too. IF money was no object, I'd also have a Yamaha RZ500 and a rgb500 Gamma Suzuki!

hope this helps a little. I have taken mine apart many times. I know what some of this stuff is.

Attachments

• gn.jpg
    gn.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 294
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 293
wow , you incorrectly Id'd all of the parts in the pic , i dont know what the odds on that are but you well Failed
well you atleast got the leaves right :)

pic one aside from the already Id'd inside lower door strips are all front bumper related

that 'starter shield' is the lower mtg plate for mtg the front license plate

the 'insulation for the floor' is actually the lower part of the three piece air box behind the front bumper goes from rad support bottom to the grille

the 'front clip thing by rad hold down ' is actually the front grille to bumper fill panel , mounts to the frt bumper support bar

pic 2 is all door parts
evap bracket is actually the lower stop for the door glass
the round rings (listed as hard ) are soft sealer foams for the interior handle (one for each door)
the metal brackets with pins are rear upper door glass guides (one for each door) mounted under the upper door pad
the plugs i dont know without the size, look like the ones from the decklid underside where the GN spoiler mounts

the last little gold cad bracket looks like the power lock mtg plate , dont recall its sole use anywhere else

wow , you incorrectly Id'd all of the parts in the pic , i dont know what the odds on that are but you well Failed
well you atleast got the leaves right :)

pic one aside from the already Id'd inside lower door strips are all front bumper related

that 'starter shield' is the lower mtg plate for mtg the front license plate

the 'insulation for the floor' is actually the lower part of the three piece air box behind the front bumper goes from rad support bottom to the grille

the 'front clip thing by rad hold down ' is actually the front grille to bumper fill panel , mounts to the frt bumper support bar

pic 2 is all door parts
evap bracket is actually the lower stop for the door glass
the round rings (listed as hard ) are soft sealer foams for the interior handle (one for each door)
the metal brackets with pins are rear upper door glass guides (one for each door) mounted under the upper door pad
the plugs i dont know without the size, look like the ones from the decklid underside where the GN spoiler mounts

the last little gold cad bracket looks like the power lock mtg plate , dont recall its sole use anywhere else

I got the piece behind the front clip right....give credit where credit is due!

I said I know what some of this stuff is. :tongue:

I got the piece behind the front clip right....give credit where credit is due!

I said I know what some of this stuff is. :tongue:

come on.... the piece behind the front clip that discript wasnt even close , your discript was "goes right behind the front clip forward of the radiator hold down " which puts it at least 2 ft from its correct location on the front bumper support bar

you did get the leaves , i wouldnt have gotten that looking at an 8" screen on this netbook
my guess on them would be the leaves go on the cowl screen

Thanks RJ for the compliment on the bikes! You must appreciate old two strokes too. IF money was no object, I'd also have a Yamaha RZ500 and a rgb500 Gamma Suzuki!

That's funny: I was going to mention those two bikes as being the coolest two stroke street bikes of all time. The only thing bad about both of those is their rarity/expense, at least you got a couple you can ride and not feel like they belong in a museum.

Yes, I definitely appreciate old two strokes: I have a 92 CR500 and everybody else I ride with has upgraded to newer (read heavier with more maintenance) technology.

Thank you!

Pacecarta and notacarlo:

Thanks for the identification and entertainment. I definitely finish last as I didnt' even identify the leaves :biggrin:!