You can type here any text you want

Part number for S-10 wheel Cylinders?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris McDade

Can someone please supply me with the part number for the S-10 cylinders. I need to do the rear brakes on my "new" GN.

Thanks,

Hey Chris, the Wagner part # for the S-10 7/8" wheel cylinders is: WC110261. Also you can just order them for a '86 S-10 pickup.

Hey Chris, the Wagner part # for the S-10 7/8" wheel cylinders is: WC110261. You can just order them for a '86 S-10 pickup. Also but 2 sets of "cheap" shoes & put the larger shoe on front & rear. You get more surface area.

I bought the autozone ones and they started leaking about two months after i did them. I think brian from g-bodyparts sells original gm onesi think he has the soft compound shoes also. they are more expensive .but when i do the rears he will get my money.

I bought the autozone ones and they started leaking about two months after i did them. I think brian from g-bodyparts sells original gm onesi think he has the soft compound shoes also. they are more expensive .but when i do the rears he will get my money.

I tried the after market just some things you don't skip on.

If you go with a name brand like Wagner or Delco, they are good. Mine have been in my car for 6 years with no problem. The cheap brands are the ones not to get.

If you go with a name brand like Wagner or Delco, they are good. Mine have been in my car for 6 years with no problem. The cheap brands are the ones not to get.

How much did yours cost?

And how much do yours cost Brian?

The Wagner cylinders cost about $18.00 each. , ACDelco Durastop cylinders (part #18E1294) cost about $22.00 each, depending on where you buy them.

Back