You can type here any text you want

Parting 81 ttype

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
what about the blackout trim? OOO and a dashboard bezel?

chrome dash strip is shot. the only black trim left is the windshield, tail lights, and the trunk if I don't use it. The black is a little sunfaded and may need to be sprayed with trim black

Thanks Jesse. My net's been down for the last few days. I'll pass unless he just wants to sell the bags.

See if he can sell them together first Jesse. I'm getting streched thin right now because of the project. If he doesn't then send me a PM about the bags.

He's been bugging me about selling stuff. He's been talking about selling the car to someone else if nothing sells. If you guys want anything you better speak up. If he sells the car it will be out of my hands.

PM me a fair price on the complete timing cover from the motor with oil pump and filter housing.

Brandon, I see you are still around

Yep im still here...or were you talking to another Brandon?! haha

oh and does it have the down pipe? I need one to have fabbed up so I don't have to sit my car down out of commission while it's being done.

I need one to have fabbed up so I don't have to sit my car down out of commission while it's being done.

I hope to be pulling mine soon Brandon. Keep an eye on the build thread because I have to fab up a new one. It'll be a 3" since I have everything to make one now.:biggrin:

That reminds me, I gotta get some more pipe to weld up another DP for sale to make sure it fits other peoples cars.

Back