Parting 84 Silver T-type, 84 Black T-type and 87 GN+ GNX style wheels

Intercooled88s

84 Silver T-type, Rear end is already sold. Engine has a spun rod bearing.

84SilverT-typeRedinterior005-1.jpg

84SilverT-typeRedinterior002.jpg

84SilverT-typeRedinterior006.jpg

84SilverT-typeRedinterior007.jpg

I bought this 84 T-type last Spring and I'm just getting around to parting it out. Engine is out of it and in pieces. Has Lear Siegler interior. It has a 8.5 non posi rear end, Digital dash, front one piece air dam and rear spoiler, and Kirban style GNX 15 inch rims.

84T-typePartscarSchenectady001.jpg

84T-typePartscarSchenectady003.jpg

87 Grand National is in pieces already(thats the way I bought it), if you want pictures of anything let me know. Upper door panels are junk, It has concert sound lowers. Driver seat needs recovering. Other wise interior is nice.

Engine is apart, short blocks good. The rest of the engine is in pieces.

All the black out is good except the passenger front windshield. Tail lights are nice.

I'll try to take some pictures over the next few days.

Plus I have 3 Blue Cars I'm parting also.

I actually have 4 blue interior cars not 3, I for got one of them.

Blue interior Car 1

84RegalpartscarfromDeerfield001.jpg

84RegalpartscarfromDeerfield002.jpg

84RegalpartscarfromDeerfield004.jpg

Blue interior Car 2

85Regalconversionpartscar005.jpg

85Regalconversionpartscar003.jpg

Blue Interior car 3

Don't have any pictures yet. Its a 87 T Blue exterior and blue bucket interior, column is already gone but buckets and console are still available, concert sound lower door panels. Nice blue plastic.

Price please on burgandy steering wheel with horn cap to 37687 or I'll trade ya a blue one and give a little cash. Mine has nicks and scrapes (and the wrong color).
Thanks,
Steve

I am looking for a upper dash speaker cover for 1986 GN (gray) shipped to 38732. Will consider other color to dye. Thanks

Price please on burgandy steering wheel with horn cap to 37687 or I'll trade ya a blue one and give a little cash. Mine has nicks and scrapes (and the wrong color).
Thanks,
Steve

The steering in the sivler T-type about is from a turbo Riviera, I have a few Regal T-type burgandy steering wheel, I'll have to check there condition.

Just got hit in a parking lot yesterday. Looking for primarily a R/rear bumper filler for a 86'GN. If you have both in good condition that would be great too. Thanks.

Robert,
I mailed out the money today for the shifter and console. Let me know when you get it. Also where are the pics of the bucket seats you said you would get to me.