Parting 84 Silver T-type, 84 Black T-type and 87 GN+ GNX style wheels

What condition are the '84 T Type wheels in and what are you asking for those?

I would take $160+shipping for all 4 84 T-type wheels. They don't have any curb rash, the center emblems are very nice, they are in good condition. I would need your zip code to get shipping.

I would take $160+shipping for all 4 84 T-type wheels. They don't have any curb rash, the center emblems are very nice, they are in good condition. I would need your zip code to get shipping.

I'm very interested, any way you could snap some pics of all 4? I live in TX but my dad (who is a fellow GN guy) lives in CT. He is probably not that far from you, I could have you ship to him or he may even go pick them up if he isn't too far from you.

I'm very interested, any way you could snap some pics of all 4? I live in TX but my dad (who is a fellow GN guy) lives in CT. He is probably not that far from you, I could have you ship to him or he may even go pick them up if he isn't too far from you.

I can take pictures tonight or tomorrow morning. I have a garage I could meet with your dad in West Springfield Ma, its close to the CT/Mass state boarder. It will save on shipping.