Parting 86 GN

Hi, I am looking for both LT & RT intercooler air deflectors that mount under the front bumper/fenders?? Hope you got them??

Hi, I am looking for both LT & RT intercooler air deflectors that mount under the front bumper/fenders?? Hope you got them??

I don't have the front air dams. You can get them new from a few venders on here.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey tom does your car have the lower air dam I'm interested in it. If so how much and I'm in Indy 46241. Thanks Fred

Hey tom does your car have the lower air dam I'm interested in it. If so how much and I'm in Indy 46241. Thanks Fred

Fred, I don't have the lower air dams. If you look back in the post you will see someone else already inquired about them. You can still buy these new from a few different vendors on this board.
Tom

Updated info.

I do not have the engine or engine mounted components, trans or rear. Most of what's left is some interior plastics, some black exterior mouldings, rear spoiler, suspension pieces etc. please feel free to contact me about parts you need, but a lot of the hard to find stuff is gone.

Tom

When you say rear spoiler ,you mean without the end pieces? If so how much?

I have the complete setup with the center, and ends with quarter extensions. Do you need the whole thing or just the center?

I read that SHAWN0336 was interested in the spoiler end caps. If he didn't need the spoiler shoot me a price on just the spoiler.

I read that SHAWN0336 was interested in the spoiler end caps. If he didn't need the spoiler shoot me a price on just the spoiler.

He did inquire about them, I was trying to sell complete but if he still has interest in the ends and you want the center we can probably work a deal. I'll contact him and see what's up.