Parting an 87 T 64K miles NEW TIRES, Black Trim

Jeremy, If you havent left yet I am interested in the headlight bezel. How is the chrome?? Can I see a picture? Thanks!

I am still here, my gramps is broke down on the side of the road about an hour and a half away. I'd go help him but he's already got plenty of help! Here's a pic of the bezel, I didnt clean it off. You'd be happy with it, trust me. I wont be able to get it out until Saturday if thats ok with you.

Attachments

• P7060010.jpg
    P7060010.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 223
Oh yeah, I forgot-I also need a fistfull of nuts. Do you think you can help me out?:confused:

Ummmmm......Jesse I'll let you come by and grab my nuts anytime brother!!!:biggrin: Wait a minute, no you cant, may if you send Jenn over to I'll let her grab them for you!!!!:D

I am interested in the aluminum bumber brackets, are these after market? These are the brackets that hold the bumbers on?

Ummmmm......Jesse I'll let you come by and grab my nuts anytime brother!!!:biggrin: Wait a minute, no you cant, may if you send Jenn over to I'll let her grab them for you!!!!:D

I need at least 5 good original polished T-nuts:biggrin: I can't send her over there. She'll get drunk and you know what happens then-the :eek:face

Hello, I am in need of the steering colump plastic part located between the back of the steering wheel and the ignition/turn signal arm. How is the contition , if you still have. Thanks

Hello, I am in need of the steering colump plastic part located between the back of the steering wheel and the ignition/turn signal arm. How is the contition , if you still have. Thanks

Yep, got a nice one! Pm sent!

Shifter cable bracket

I'm looking for the shift cable bracket that mounts to the bottom of the transmission. C clips would be a real bonus....

Let me know!

Here's a picture of the grille and the front bumper.

Front Bumper complete with rub strip, turn signal lights, light bezels, bumperettes and Canadian support would be $150

Otherwise $75 for the bumper with the rub strip and bumperettes alone $75

I'll take the bumper hole.What is shipping to 1397 west6 street Brooklyn NY,11202.What is your pay pal?Eddie