PARTING OUT 2 86 GNs, 1 Limited

buick parts

bill looking for a mint back seat, burgandy. bottom part if possable? also chrome strip. driver side back wheel well? let me know how much to ohio. 43609? THANK YOU. FRANK.

Speedometer Cable/Firewall Clip

Needed - Small black plastic clip that holds the speedometer cable in place on the the firewall. (Clip is about 3-4 inches long with two bolt holes in it to mount to firewall) (Clip will probably be located under some factory goop/adhesive on firewall at the speedo cable opening)

do you know the mileage on the longblock, i dont wanna rebuild, i just wanna drop in and go andnot worry about it for a year or two

Would you have a GN steering wheel (Grey leather in really nice shape)? Price? Thanks.

You said these were 86 models. Are either or both of the grilles really nice? As in no peeling chrome or damage.

ll3lue said:
do you have a grey shift handle in any of them in good condition?

I have shifter handles in new and used

I have a nice 86 grill with some minor scratches on the chrome, no pits or peeling.

Alright guys, these cars gotta go, call the shop with what you want or need and we can give you condition and pricing while you are on the phone.
Thanks

I need uper and lower concert sound door panels in real good condition, the trim that goes around the headliner, and the front passenger side a pillar. shippede to 28545 thanks.

I may be interested in the car with a bad trans. I would like to explore the possible purchase of this car. Pics and any info and price would be great. Please let me know.

Prices please on the climate control complete minus the suitcase and the accessory bracket, mines got a broken ear I'd like to replace rather than repair.

Thanks

Looking for under dash wiring harness set up for analog dash and twilight sensor. Must be in excellent condition with no cut wires, etc. Also need Twilight amplifier/controller. Also, the black plastic frame that the speedo and other gauges are fastened to.
Conrad Carter

I need a trim piece for the driver seat but it is in the right rear of the seat and is attached to the seat not the track and it moves with the seat. There is one on both sides but I only need the right side. Also do you have any hood emblems 3.8SFI looking for two.
Thanks
Sal

Are the doors for the Limited still available. IIRC those look the same as on a NA 3.8L Coupe (Chrome trim along the bottom)