Parting out: `85 T-Type Regal..ALL PARTS GOING CHEAP!

Donnie Smith

Hot Rod Connection
Hey Guys.
I`ve got a 1985 Turbo Regal T-Type that I am parting. EVERYTHING is for sale! Just ask!
This car was hit very hard in the front. The body is good from windshield to rear bumper. NO RUST ! I do not have a title.
I have already sold a few parts from this car, but many, many more parts are available...just ask!
Drop me an email or post your request right here.
I am located in North / Central Texas.
I can send UPS or truck freight, whichever is needed.
I need to make room in my shop, so everything is going CHEAP!

hey I need an engine wirie harness and harmonic balancer how much are you asking for them

Need the small "S hose" from the intake to the filler tube.
Any 009's or turbo for sale?

Do you have the hood emblem? Not the 3.8SFI ones but the one on the very front only on T-Types. Crap...I can't delete my post but n/m. I just realized, the car was hit very hard in the FRONT...crap...

Originally posted by V6cious
hey I need an engine wirie harness and harmonic balancer how much are you asking for them

Engine wiring harness: $50 plus UPS
Harm Balancer: $30 plus UPS

Originally posted by Jerryl
Need the small "S hose" from the intake to the filler tube.
Any 009's or turbo for sale?

"S" hose : $10 includes shipping.
Turbo: SOLD.
What is an "009" ? (sorry for my ignorance).

Thanks!

OH- And please consider the up-pipe sold. I definately want it! Just tell me how to pay and how much. Thanx- Al:cool:

Originally posted by G-bodyguy
how about both doors and do you got any pictures are they electric or manual thanks

Doors are nice, sorry no pics, yet...
Electric windows.
$75 each plus shipping.

Thanks!

Originally posted by comradburk
Do you have the hood emblem? Not the 3.8SFI ones but the one on the very front only on T-Types. Crap...I can't delete my post but n/m. I just realized, the car was hit very hard in the FRONT...crap...

I need to check the car again, tomorrow. It`s at my shop. I actually think the emblem survived. I`ll let you know!

Originally posted by rodman99999
OH- And please consider the up-pipe sold. I definately want it! Just tell me how to pay and how much. Thanx- Al:cool:

OK...SOLD.
Yes, PAY PAL accepted.
I will email you.

THANKS !!!

ATTENTION:

I ACCEPT PAYPAL FOR PAYMENT.
MONEY ORDERS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.

I have received an ENORMOUS amount of emails requesting parts and prices. The first person to email me stating that he wants to buy a part, gets the part. Sorry, but just because you asked about it first, does not mean that I can hold the part until you decide to buy it. I hope this is fair to everyone.

Please email me if you`d like to purchase a part.