Parting out: `85 T-Type Regal..ALL PARTS GOING CHEAP!

do you have the thin chrome strips that go along the rocker panels, they're only about 3/4 " wide, not the big ones that also go on the doors...

Originally posted by turbo_canuck
do you have the thin chrome strips that go along the rocker panels, they're only about 3/4 " wide, not the big ones that also go on the doors...

This car has the black trim package, I don`t recall seeing any chrome on the rockers, but I will check for you.

Originally posted by TurboKen
Hi, does the brake accumulator still work? How much for it.
thanks
Ken
If you need this for your 87, I believe mine is different. This `85 T has hydroboost.
The hydroboost and master cylinder is available, $50.

I am working on a complete list of what`s still available, with prices. Please be patient, I work 13 hours per day and try to do this on the side.
For now, here is a quick list:
ENGINE PARTS (Hot-Air engine) :
Pair of heads, intake, exh manifolds, oil pan, turbo, valve covers, coil pack, cam sensor, crank sensor, flexplate, all pulleys, all brackets, camshaft, rockers, timing cover.
REGAL T-TYPE (1985) PARTS :
Various black-out trim, rear window w/ defroster, brake hydroboost, instrument cluster (analog), nice dark gray dash pad, full set of T-Type wheels, trunk floor, quarters, quarter windows (black trim), trunk release solenoid, A/C parts, various interior plastic trim and other pieces (gray).

ALL PARTS WILL BE CHEAP !

Please email, I check at least once per day (before bedtime).

Thanks to everyone.

I forgot, I still have the block. It`s nice, good cylinders, bare block with main caps.
I`m sure there are other pieces that I failed to mention, please inquire for anything.

how much for the rear bumperretts and if the fronts are still good i will take them even if 1 of the fronts are still good. let me know.

Originally posted by mybuick
how much for the rear bumperretts and if the fronts are still good i will take them even if 1 of the fronts are still good. let me know.

I would like to sell the rear bumper complete. The black pad on the bumperettes is chewed up a little.

doors

did the deal go thru on the dr. door? are the available or just pass. door? can you tell me the weight of 1 (or both) door? at $75 each i'm deff. interested.

doors

did the deal go thru on the dr. door? are the available or just pass. door? can you tell me the weight of 1 (or both) door? at $75 each i'm deff. interested.

Looking For a Fuel Pump Assy. Gray Headliner ( for T-tops) and a 150 Speedo Gray Steering wheel (dont need the horn button)

I Just Bought a 87 T-Type from my brother in-law
New to the Turbo Buicks, not to Going Fast.

Re: doors

Originally posted by Tom Walker

The driver`s door was damaged in the accident. It is bent near mirror. I plan on selling the parts: window, regulator, etc...
The passenger door is still available. These big, long doors are sure heavy. I`d guess about 90 lbs each.

Originally posted by LegalSpeedNC
Looking For a Fuel Pump Assy. Gray Headliner ( for T-tops) and a 150 Speedo Gray Steering wheel (dont need the horn button)

I Just Bought a 87 T-Type from my brother in-law
New to the Turbo Buicks, not to Going Fast.

Sorry.....I have nothing for you...