parting out 86 regal

chris g

I just aquired an 86 t-top regal from a buddy at work.it is a V/8 car but the motor is toast..He said it was a Limited,not sure ,I haven't looked at it yet..it was hit on the passenger side front,but from the doors back it it supposedly mint.interior is in great shape to and is burgundy.

let me know if anyone here needs anything off of it.car is being delivered to me tommorow afternoon.

thanks chris

rear bumper and doors are in excellent shape..i won't say mint but close..paint is faded on the doors. trunk lid is in excellent shape..all body parts are black

Does the limited door panels(plastic) and plate above the glovebox grey or woodgraine?

PM an price on the bumper...not sure what its worth

GBGN1--i'll check the car today and see what it has and i''ll let you know

thanks chris

doors - $200/pr
bumper-$50
aluminum bumper support-$50
trunk lid-$100
t-tops-$100
taillights-$50
drivers fender-$50

all body parts are black

there realy isn't anything in the interior worth selling.its all pretty beat.

buick emblem is missing of the trunk already..sorry

only things worth anything is what i listed above

thanks chris

Crome rear bumper

Before you scrap the car, shoot me a price on the bumper, including shipping to 44030(N.E.Ohio). I'll take it if I don't have to finance a loan to pay for the shipping:eek:!!!!!!
You can email me at pebbles590@yahoo.com
Thanks- John

Sunvisors?

Hi chris g,
You said the car is a t-top car!
I am in need of the mounting hardware for a t-top car that has a lighted vanity mirror on passenger side (has hole in bracket for light wiring to pass through). I'm not interested in the sunvisor, just the hardware!
If you have what I need, price for hardware shipped to 44074?
Thanks Jim

I'm interested in the whole car how much do you want for the body w/o drivetrain? what miles are on the title? Is it clean?

no title..you could do a title search since the car is clean(not stolen) the drivetrain is already gone and there is no nose or rear bumper..interior is junk..if you are looking for project ,it would be a ton of work but there is no rust on the car

Wind shield wiper assembly

Chris G

I'm in need of the complete windshield wiper assembly. Wiper motor, all bolts, wiring, hardware etc. from under the hood. If you have these, how much shipped to 92054. Must be in good working order:)

Thanks-Ray