Parting out 87 GN, forged 109, TH400, alky etc

Jeff,that's still good on what is left, Radiator, braided lines.
PM me when it's ready and I'll send payment.:wink:

Wheels are needed!!!!!!!!
let me know if still aviable.

and if you have pics.

yes the rear sets are there and nice. The rear springs are Kirbans variable rate and the fronts came with the front end kit from PST. (Performance Suspension Technologies)

Price on the rear seats shipped to 33991??

the springs... was the ride height the same as stock? Any change in ride quality?

Thanks

Guys,
This is gonna sound, and it is, really messed up. I have tried to explain but I just cant bring myslef to take this damn car apart. Its been too long and hard a road to carry out the execution of the stupid POS car. I have sent PMs to the 2 guys with the largest lists of parts they wanted. Im realy sorry, I shoulda thought this out longer. I hope this didnt burn any bridges or ruin anyones plans.

Don't sweat it.. I think most would like to see a nice GN stay that way, instead of a cut up GN.

I'm sure I'll find what I need.

Good Luck... After parting out my 72 GS, I swore to never do it again... So I can't blame you at all.

GOOD:biggrin: :biggrin: Glad you decided to keep it! Hated the thought of you tearing it apart. Good luck with her Daniel Ray

:eek: Wow that was close thought i saw another nice :biggrin: ride on the chopping block i am glade you changed your mind... good luck to ya...

That's cool. No hard feelings here. If you do decide to sell, at least keep it in one piece ;)

Thats not a POS thats your blood sweat and tears!!

Don't know your situation but i just spend the last 4 years doing a frame off low 10sec build on mine with almost the same goodies u got,just got it fired up last week,got to tune the xfi. I think i would let someone rip one of my limbs off :eek: before to part mine out after 2200 miles. I watched your video but don't see new time slips or track video.Take a break from it for a week , work your bugs out,and go beat the hell out of it and get your 9 sec pass!!:biggrin:

no hard feelings,its all good!, when i spoke to you on the phone,i ask the question ,why part out your car? and i got the response that i once said when i was going to part mine out,and posted the parts in the classifieds, money pit issues!!!! but like me and you,we found ourself, that too much money being invested to just let it go like that! i feel you brother,i was in the same boat as you a couple months ago! good luck in everything.turbo buick for life.

I've found the best thing to cure frustration with a car is to walk away from it.
Put it in the garage and close the door for awhile. Go back to it when you have a clear head and more patience.

I really aprreciate the understanding from you guys. I was quite worried I woldnt be able to show my face on the board for awhile. My wife is still mad at me though cause she hates the car. :eek:

Im done with this car, everything is getting parted out
will sell engine complete (turn key) or as a long block
-.040 over 109 diamond pistons and rings, K1 rods, cleveite bearings, eagle crank, JW flexplate, BHJ balancer (nuetral balance). RJC girdle, decked .020, GN1 14 bolt heads (decked .008) with pedestal mount Scorpion 1:55 roller rockers. Ported stock lower intake, heads ported to match intake. ARP head and main studs. 215/220 roller cam, Comp roller lifters. Rollmaster timing set, upgraded front timing cover with oil passages drilled. 2200 street miles, no track passes-$4500 will make deal with to add injectors, upper plenum etc.
-TCI th400, JW ultrabell, full manual reverse valvebody. $1100 -100 street miles, no track passes. Engine was assembled by Red of Eastern Virginia Turbo Buicks.
-PTC 9" 3600 stall $450
-Upgraded front yoke for th400 Forgot brand but can get it, was ($100+ new)- $75 new
-th400 poly trans mount for stock xmember- $75 new
-detent plate for factory shifter and th400 $20 new
-shifter applique for RMVB $10 new
-Turbonetics T70 P Trim, polished comp housing, JH2000 black .85 exh housing 2200 miles, no track passes $750 PENDING SALE
-83# inj- $250
-Champion billet fuel rails for stock style FPR $200
-Accufab AFPR $50
-precision 70mm upper plenum $150
-precision 70mm TB $175
-Razors Progressive alky kit- $450
-3.5" aluminum driveshaft $250
-FAST B2B with brnad new WB02 $1250
-ATR 3" external DP, JH coated but peeling near WG $250
-Turbonetics Evolution WG, multiple springs- $200
-ATR SS headers, JH coated but peeling in some places $600
-Complete rebuild front end kit, all urethane bushings, new ball joints, tie rods etc PST components-- make offer
-PTE front mount I/C tube and fin, $550
-4" Big Mouth CAI $150
-RJC billet pullies- complete set $400
-HR parts poly drivers side engine mount $50
-ATR test pipe w/dump $40
-ATR driveshaft safety loop $50
-4 Bilstein shocks- $325 2200 miles
-4 springs front/rear $200 2200 miles
-Weld Pro Stars 15x7 front, 15x8 rears, 275/60/15 MT Drag radials and 2 new front tires, forget the brand 2200 miles $750
-Ramchargers dual fans with PnP harness $75
-Accell coil and GM CCCi- $200 2200 miles
-have complete -6 AN trans cooler lines from radiator to aux trans cooler and trans $100
-Complete -8 AN fuel feed line with y-block at tank for dual in tank pumps $200
-Dual intank Walbros 255 lph with hangar $200
-braided SS turbo oil feed and drain lines $75
-aluminum core support, cleaned painted black and uncut $250
-8.5" POSI GN rear, stock 3:42 carrier ring and pinion, TA perf girdle, Moser 28-spline axles, S10 wheel cylinders, 4 large brake shoes, aluminum drums $1200
-Metco lower rear trailing arms $225 with weld on relocation brackets $225
-Metco adj upper rear control arms $225
-complete vacuum brake conversion $100
-F Body alum radiator $50
-HR PArts rear sway bar-$425
-All frame braces, underhood, front frame , rear seat $125
-aluminum bumper supports front and rear $75 each

All prices are less shipping, Pay Pal add 3% for their fees. I will start parting the car on the weekend of 14 Apr. Larger items will require a bit more time for shipping as I do not own a truck. Anything can be picked up at my home in Mustang, OK. I move in there on the 13th of Apr and will begin parting out the car then.
other items will be added later. Will also be selling the body of the car and interior.
pics and a short video on my cardomain page in my sig.

Thanks
Jeff

do happen to have the header panel

do happen to have the header panel

Guys,
This is gonna sound, and it is, really messed up. I have tried to explain but I just cant bring myslef to take this damn car apart. Its been too long and hard a road to carry out the execution of the stupid POS car. I have sent PMs to the 2 guys with the largest lists of parts they wanted. Im realy sorry, I shoulda thought this out longer. I hope this didnt burn any bridges or ruin anyones plans

header panel is cracked anyway