You can type here any text you want

parting out POSTAL's TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DR BOOST

Technical advisor
actually, im not...but POSTAL will be when im done with his car.

j/k...havent heard from u in a while .this seems to be the only way to get hold of you.

to the rest of u vultures who opened this thread, you should be ashamed of yourselves:D

Originally posted by DR BOOST
actually, im not...but POSTAL will be when im done with his car.

j/k...havent heard from u in a while .this seems to be the only way to get hold of you.

to the rest of u vultures who opened this thread, you should be ashamed of yourselves:D

I'll admit it.....you got me!:D

Any one intereted in:

1. body parts with spider cracked paint?
2. ripped seats?
3. abused high mileage oil burning motor?
4. or any other parts in equally sad condition?

Parts wont be available until after Dr. Boost and I have our race. I may also have some small engine parts that used to be big engine parts for sale........Dr Boost already has a collection of those :eek: .

Jason

p.s im keeping the shurflow pumps . i plan on making an outhouse for jason. he will need it when his wife kicks him out of the house for losing his car. ill even give him the ice chest for some beer.

Keep kicking me while I'm down little man. I'll meet you at the track soon and then the belt will come home where it belongs!

Jason

I would be interested in the headrests if you want to separate them from the seats. It would probably be cost-prohibitive to ship the seats, no?

the driver's side headrest is in perfect condition...never even touched by hair!

I will take the front two GTA wheels and the custom air scoop. How much to ship to 60119.

Thanks

Oh! do you take Poor Pal? ( you know I'll take the parts now and pay you later)
:D

Hey I am waiting to hear from you, do you still want sell the parts or what?:mad:

wicked v6....i know you only paid for the shortblock, but you can have the heads , intake and headers for free...throw em away if you dont want them. i have no time to remove them.

the duttwilder scoop is yours too...no charge.

we just want this thing gone.....we are at the point that we are GIVING AWAY PARTS....for more info please contact POSTAL

WOW free stuff!

DR BOOST???

nah... more like.....
DR EEEEEVIL

This reminds me of a t-shirt I saw many years ago with a rat caught in a trap with its azz hanging and a line of rats getting behind him..caption said

"When your down and out...everybody wants a piece" :eek: :eek:

:D

How much for the Big 3 setup so it can go on a fast car :p

This reminds me of a t-shirt I saw many years ago with a rat caught in a trap with its azz hanging and a line of rats getting behind him..caption said

Holly shiat! I used to have that shirt. I loved wearing it to work and always got away with it because no one read spanish and unless you looked close at the pic you didnt realize it was a bad one.

Jason

Isnt it kind of funny that DRBoost is trying to sell my car before we actually race? .......CHICKEN shiat!

Back