Parting out WE4

22lbChevelle

Hey Im thinking about parting out my WE4 87 Turbo T. Im using the engine and transmission in my Chevelle and I will be taking a lot of parts to put them into my Dad's GN, but how much interest is there in WE4 parts? Lemme know what you'd want.

l_e9e71133c083761715898d8012a2eacc.jpg

Looking for an oem black fixed mast antenna, base & all parts need to convert a power antenna car over.

The car is too far gone to be worth anything itself, it has a wrecked title and isnt all that pretty. Plus Im taking the drivetrain and engine harness out.

Sorry no antenna.

How does the two rear quarter glass look...especially the outter rubber part? Not looking for the chrome trimmed glass,....just the all black ones.

Also looking for the passenger side plastic inner fender well. Must be the original Turbo Regal one; not the naturally aspirated one.

Price plus shipping to NC - 28560.

Hey the transplant doesnt start for a month, neither does the part out as im away at school.

I will check the rear quarter glass and let you know incase you still need them. The passenger inner fender is cup up for alcohol mods etc.

OK...not interested in the fender well if it's already cut up. Still interested in the quarter glass and....

If the car is a hard top, the wide black metal plates that are located at the rear of the front door windows is also what I'm wanting. Both of them. Need to be the original equipment and not painted black ones.

If the car has factory security system I'm also interested in the wiring harness inside both doors only...not the entire thing. They unplug behind the two inside kick panels. They also attach to the door lock cylinders so the lock cylinders will have to be included but not necessary.

PM me when you decide to part it out.

1. Quarter glass
2. Black molding behind front windows.
3. Door Securtiy wiring (if it has that option)

Turbo1dr: Will pm you, I do know that the plates you need behind the windows are painted, however they are likely painted originals. Also this car doesn't have the security but my dad's gn does, so he might want to sell it, Ill pm when I get home.

jretrodude: Both doors are in good condition, allbeit painted. What of the doors do you want? Need the power windows/locks/door panels? lemme know.

micknick1: If memory serves me right the back fillers are not cracked, I know the fronts are. However the fillers will come painted from whenever the car got this repaint.

G-Force: Wheel well moldings are missing.

Rims are nice and going on the chevelle :) My dad has his original GN wheels but they arent in nice condition.

Keep this in mind guys, this car will be parted come the last week of July!!!

A list of parts will follow soon after this message! Thanks

I just thought of something else...the header panel. I know you said the car has a wrecked title but someone might have replaced the header panel with an OEM unit. I think the original WE4 header panel did not have a hood ornament or a hole drilled into the panel for a stand up hood ornament. Make sure it's not been filled in with bondo or fiberglass due to the wreck eariler in its life.

passenger side rear wheel well..

I only need the outter portion (it is the part that the fender lip attaches to.