You can type here any text you want

Parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

c&cgn

It is, what it is...
Any of you guys interested in a stock throttle body and plenum? I have 2 plenums actually. Great to use these to send off to Jay Jackson to be bored out to 62mm and still keep your car running, especially if your car is a daily driver and you can't afford it to be off the road for 2 or 3 weeks.

stock tb - $50
Plenums - $30 each (2 available)

I figured since I will be out there in December anyways I might as well see if I can save you guys some freight if you can use these parts. I'll wait a few days to hear from you guys if you want anything, then I'll post it in the parts for sale section.

I already sold my turbo to someone in Hawaii, can you guess who? ;) :D

Send me an email if you are interested in anything.

Thanks,

Clayton

Wouldn't ya' know it. I just bought a TB and plenum. Oh well, good luck to you. Maybe Jay Jackson would be interested in buying it from you as a core for quicker turn around for his customers.

Aloha,

That's the next step. I'm going to put it up in the General Parts for Sale section later today. I just wanted to give you guys first dibs, to hopefully save you some $$ on freight if I could.

Clayton

Originally posted by c&cgn
I already sold my turbo to someone in Hawaii, can you guess who? ;) :D

[/B]

Could it be that guy, Guy:D

Clayon, what's a red barchetta(sp)? As in the Rush song?:confused:

Back