You can type here any text you want

Parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
TTA #702 heads with 90# springs off ultra low mile TTA.600

TTA pistons and connecting rods( attached) for TTA off ultra low mile TTA -475

Hard vacuum lines off TB and vacuum block. $25

Oil feed line $8

Rear TTA rims with M&H racemaster DOT cheater slicks 75% tread $300

New TTA 237 fuel pressure reg. NOS $50

TTA dash cluster trim-35

I also have GTA cloth seats in mint shape-250

TTA rear tailights-50

NEW Set of cr-molly push rods-50

Mint leather wrapped shifter knob-50

Engine anchors for TTA's-20ea

409 taylor race wires 10.5mm (5)-30 SOLD

B&M super cooler-35

10pt bolt in cage for 82-92 camaro/firebird (My buddies)-500

Theres more.. I know it. Ask and I will let you know.Also, you can make reasonable offers on this stuff. I want to move it out of my garage.

Thanks
Bo

PM'd ya on the tail lights, wheels, and seats. Do you have a good set of t-top shades? If you find any more parts please post them up.

PMed you back.

I am going through the garage this weekend and pulling everything I dont need in a corner. I will get pics of everything.

Thanks
Bo

Just want everyone to know I had surgery yesterday and I will get your parts shipped out as soon as I can. Sorry for delays....I didnt think I would be this zonked from the oxycodone. Any questions or concerns PM me.'

Thanks
Bo

tires2.jpg

airbags.jpg

airbags2.jpg

bottompanal.jpg

misc.jpg

cluster-1.jpg

taillights.jpg

seat4.jpg

seat3.jpg

seat2-1.jpg

tires.jpg

Wheels and tires for sale ..Like new convo pros with like new slicks and front runners.

PICT0037.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

Almost new convo pros and Hoosier tires have 95% tread. All 20 lugs are capable of longer studs going through them..They are brand new. and caps
$900 and I will help with shipping some because I already have a box to ship these in.

Almost new convo pros and Hoosier tires have 95% tread. All 20 lugs are capable of longer studs going through them..They are brand new. and caps
$900 and I will help with shipping some because I already have a box to ship these in.

I'm not sure if it matters, but when I've shipping tires and/or rims in the past, you can just hang a tag from a string or stick the label on the tread for shipping. It's quite a bit cheaper than boxing them up. Just tryin' to help someone lower shipping costs. Good luck!

I'm not sure if it matters, but when I've shipping tires and/or rims in the past, you can just hang a tag from a string or stick the label on the tread for shipping. It's quite a bit cheaper than boxing them up. Just tryin' to help someone lower shipping costs. Good luck!

That works great for tires but I wouldn't trust the safety of some nice aluminum rims from being damaged during shipping...2 easy to get banged up if not protected.

That works great for tires but I wouldn't trust the safety of some nice aluminum rims from being damaged during shipping...2 easy to get banged up if not protected.

That's true, I didn't think of that..........but I bet you could cut out a round piece of a card board box and duct tape it to the nice side of the rim and ship it. Oh well, it all works out.

I would have to dismount the tires first. Then I would send those with a tag. The rims would HAVE to be padded and boxed.

I have shipped rims to members here before and the best way is to box the rims.....Tires....I would try tagging this time to cut cost down (for the both of us).

Thanks for the info tho!:)

I would have to dismount the tires first. Then I would send those with a tag. The rims would HAVE to be padded and boxed.

I have shipped rims to members here before and the best way is to box the rims.....Tires....I would try tagging this time to cut cost down (for the both of us).

Thanks for the info tho!:)

My neighboor recieved some wheels and tires from Tire Rack last summer. The tires were mounted and balanced...they had thick cardboard between them and on the out side (2 at a time good sides in) and they were straped together with heavy nylon shipping straps. Pretty slick and simple...but you still need to have a way to strap them.

Update:

At 3:30pm today, I stepped out in the garage to grab my shoes and stepped on a nail with my heel. I jerked my body so hard, it totally threw my back out. Now I have 2 extra holes and a aching lower back!!!:mad:

I dont want anyone pizzed off about late shipping. I will try to get everything packaged and ship on Monday.

If you guys need your parts asap, please PM me or call me at 309-558-9405
Bo

Back