Parts

Michael McCoy

While making up a list of NOS items, I stumbled across these used pieces in the shop. I can't find the battery charger for my digital camera, so I'm trying to describe everything as best I can. Any interior panel can also be painted to match your desired color as I have plenty of paint on hand. Here goes:
-(2) burgundy passenger lighted vanity mirror sunvisors-$30/nice one & $15/needs to be recovered & is missing wiring connector
-driver's black headlight bezel-$40/not warped/cracked & has nice shine
-(2) dash bezels-$50/nice one w/int. lites/rr.defogger/& remote mirror & $35/same options but it needs a new int. lite sticker
-grey driver's ttop locking trim panel-$45/uncracked/nice color/& next to impossible to find :)
-(3) long ttop center "T" shaped burgundy or blue trim panel-$30/undamaged & $15/grey w/small plastic piece broken off near driver's corner mounting hole
-(2) short ttop center "T" shaped grey or blue trim panel (closest to windshield)-$30/ea. & undamaged
-(2) grey or burgundy sunvisor trim panels for ttop cars (sunvisor bolts to these near windshield)-$30/ea. & undamaged
-(2) of the same aforementioned panels in blue-$10/ea. & both have slight plastic damage
-(10) aluminum rear bumper supports-$60/ea. & free of damage.
Thank you.

I'll take the
-grey driver's ttop locking trim panel-$45/uncracked/nice color/

Hey i'll take a half semi load of parts..LOL.
I dropped my phone in some water,yeah i know DUMB-ASS..it had your nnumber in it and they could not retrieve any numbers from it.Thats why i haven't called you in awhile.

call me..you still got my number?
here..803-804-5125

Walter

I'm not sure if you can help me or not, I'm assuming you have lots of
misc parts. For the center console of a 87 WE4(all grey) the plastic
down the sides near the RH side of the shifter is broken. Do you have
any consoles? or possibly that piece of plastic??

Thanks for Good Prices on Good Stuff!

Michael

Tks for hooking up with me & the good prices on the parts I needed & you had. It was good to meet you, & you obviously have SO MANY MORE PARTS YET TO LIST & SELL!

GOOD LUCK in your new endeavors--bumpity-bump!

Yeah Walter I'll call you bud ;)

wileecoyote I'll go check on the console & email you regarding that & the dash bezel shortly. Thanks.

Many "thank you's" too Monte. Your $$ didn't last too long as it was spent on dog & cat food, baby wash, 2 gallons of milk, & chicken nuggets later that evening :) Thanks again for your support.

Ok

OK thanks, I only need the side pieces, my lid and other pieces are fine, if you have a parted out one that would be great, otherwise just e-mail me what you have. Thanks!

THE MISSES IS TRYING TO STICK ME WITH THE MINIVAN :mad: I NEED TO SELL AS MUCH STUFF ASAP.

The "like new" driver's side ttop trim panel (surrounds the handle & lock) is still available. Everything else is available as well except for a dash bezel (pending) Thanks.

Would you do $25.00 for this item?? -(2) grey or burgundy sunvisor trim panels for ttop cars (sunvisor bolts to these near windshield)-$30/ea. & undamagedI need the drivers side only in grey. Is this grey already or would you have to paint it??? Looking for one grey not one that's painted. Thanks!!