peace at last..........

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
I am really looking forward to the next couple weeks of serious buick tech talk.
shame some folks never understand what a warning is.
Thanks to the moderators here, and to the admin here too!
now............on to real buick talk.

with out the drama:D

well , for one thing,

you can say what ever you'd like ,
with out some retard butting in, and trying to dominate the board.;)
I was so tired of being verbally assualted every time I posted,
and the relentless assualt on Lou, totally unfounded,
if he comes back and continues, I'll just go else where,
no reason to put up with that kind of BS,
so whats doing? any scheduled meetings? dyno day?
who's attending?

Dyno Day

I will be there....Who else was going?

Brent....start a new thread with an up dated list or pull up the old one with an updated list.

Yeah, post up date/time/price/location. I suppose I should see what these cars are putting down.:p

Any more meets being scheduled any time soon? Ideally a little closer to the S.D. area or even, heaven forbid, IN San Diego???:eek:

Might as well take advantage of the clear weather and cool temps...:cool:

feb 3rd

ask brent , (Underboost)
check other threads in western section,

I think Brent's got other things on his mind right about now...:D He was nice enough to let me know I'll have some competition in a couple of months:eek:

We should all meet up at Barona one of these days! I know it isnt a 1/4 mile track or isnt close to most of you guys but I like racing there since its rarely packed and we get a lot of runs in..... plus everytime I go, I seem to draw a croud around the GN...... anyone?.......

We should all meet up at Barona one of these days! I know it isnt a 1/4 mile track or isnt close to most of you guys but I like racing there since its rarely packed and we get a lot of runs in..... plus everytime I go, I seem to draw a croud around the GN...... anyone?.......

PM SENT....