You can type here any text you want

People's Champ Trophy 2009

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
.....:mad: I think you have a bit of an advantage. So.... will you be giving oot spots or de-tuning your "beater"?:biggrin:

.....:mad: I think you have a bit of an advantage. So.... will you be giving oot spots or de-tuning your "beater"?:biggrin:

I dont have any advantage, in fact id be willing to bet that I would only beat you by half a car length.... :cool:

Please explain this Award you won????:confused:

Long story. But if you want to take the trophy from me, you just have to challange me with a buick powered car, and if I am challanged I pick the spot the race goes down. If you win, trophy is yours and someone else has to challange you for it. :eek:

The trophy is just a friendly chicago area turbo buick thing. It was actually a figment of everyone's imagination for many years as we would all claim to be the "people's champion" (Dr. Boost and I have gone back and forth over this for years). Last year TurboBob handed me a little "people's choice" plastic trophy at the buick club meeting at Volo, and I retitled it the "people's CHAMP" trophy and have been waiting for someone to try to take it from me. :cool:

Will the race be at a track?? I know Serg/Dr Boost from being up at TurboBuRick's house in Mokena. I am going to try to make it to US41 this Sunday if they will be open. I have changed alot of things over the winter so I need to test and tune before I challenge anyone. I will let you know.:)

I prefer the track so yes (choice of trophy holder), and the only thing im changing on my car since last year is the oil.

Let me know when your ready, I probably wont bring mine out until april just because I am too tied up with work right now.

Just lookin to have some fun. Last time Surj and I went at it I think we raced each other 10 times in 2 weeks lol.

Hmmm Tony vs Cliff...That will be a good one. Dr Boost cheats... He has Marco's Supra Motor in his TR!:D J/K

That's right... and as usual Chitown racing is a load of laughs and wasted key strokes.

Didn't I cross the finish line 1st at the midwest meet last year:tongue:

Tom, technically you were the people's champ for about 20 minutes..... after stealing the hit so bad that the tree never activated. But we did have a rematch before we left and I recall crossing 1st on that one..... :D

Thats funny I never remember recieving the trophy, but you did let me see it. Good luck Tony you are going to need it.

I will still let you take your picture with it Tom!

Or better yet, pick something up so you can take it back!

Cliff, it usually is not enough money now it's not enough time. Lets hope the car that I want is still available after I finish up out of town and you and I will be taking a little ride.

As usual, I will be the pit Whore for someone when the race go down.:D

Prasad

I prefer the track so yes (choice of trophy holder), and the only thing im changing on my car since last year is the oil.

Let me know when your ready, I probably wont bring mine out until april just because I am too tied up with work right now.

Just lookin to have some fun. Last time Surj and I went at it I think we raced each other 10 times in 2 weeks lol.

Getting closer Mr. Cliff:D :D :D to that race for the trophy;)

id challange you but unfortunatly the only regal i have that could hang is not buick powered....

:(

Back