Personal best!!

gn87turbo

Well, went to the track last nite and ran a personal best 12.01 at 113 mph. Car felt really strong and pulled hard from the start. I left at about 4 lbs. and my 60 ft. was a 1.8. I was running MT ET Streets and did have some spin at the top of first but hooked good overall. I made 4 passes, the first pass I actually lifted before I crossed the 1/4 traps(its been a while), second run ran the 12.01, third run seen some knock which I think was false and lifted and the last run my intercooler hose came off. I'm pretty sure I'll see 11's with this combo. The Turbo Tweak 104 race chip and 112 sunaco were a great combo by the way. The car pulls extremly hard with the race chip and about 21 lbs. of boost. Anyway, thats if for now. Hopefully 11's soon!!!

congrats. your at a high 11 right now with a better 60 foot. i ran 11.74 with a 1.65 sixty @ 115 so your right there

That's at Clay City Dragway in Kentucky, about a 2.5 hour drive for me. There was also 3 other turbo buicks there at they all ran really good times.

Patrick,
Good job Friday night. All you need is a little more time at the track and you'll get that 11 second slip. I'll be sure to let you know when we are going again....