You can type here any text you want

Personal Thanks to Holly, Adam, Clint

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I just wanted to personally thank Holly & Cal, Clint for everything they done for me. You guy's sure put on a very well organized event that went smoothly and fast.

I also must thank Adam C. for knocking last years cookout out of the Park!!! Adam, Your cook out's are awesome to say the least, The money and effort that goes into it doesn't go un-noticed! Thank You!

Scot W.

Thanks Scot! It was a great weekend, the racing, the food, and the fellowship were all second to none! I love to go over the top on the food. I have been blessed in my life, and nothing makes me happier than being able to share those blessings with the caliber of people we were surrounded by this weekend. I am just glad everyone had a good time and was able to see the records come down all weekend!!!

You have been a great friend since I started with the Buick and I can't tell you how much I appreciate all you do, like those awesome new products and my trunk kit!!! :biggrin: BTW I hear GNS Performance had an awesome weekend, might have even picked up some custom interior work :cool:

I just wanted to personally thank Holly & Cal, Clint for everything they done for me. You guy's sure put on a very well organized event that went smoothly and fast.

I also must thank Adam C. for knocking last years cookout out of the Park!!! Adam, Your cook out's are awesome to say the least, The money and effort that goes into it doesn't go un-noticed! Thank You!

Scot W.

Wow, Last year I said I gained 10 lbs at this event because of Adam. This year I think I may have gained even more, based on the photos Irela posted.

I have very good self contro,l but I cant control myself out your cook outs.

Holly and Clint,
Thanks for putting the effort into this event. It was better than last year. It is gonna be tuff to out do this years event next year;)

I want everyone to know that this event was ALL done by Clint and Holly. They were the masterminds behind everything. Also, want everyone to know that Adam purchased all the meat himself and even bought a new high dollar grill just for Reynolds. He is also a big reason why the event was so successful. Thanks to all 3 of you!

I want everyone to know that this event was ALL done by Clint and Holly. They were the masterminds behind everything. Also, want everyone to know that Adam purchased all the meat himself and even bought a new high dollar grill just for Reynolds. He is also a big reason why the event was so successful. Thanks to all 3 of you!

I'm just a little peon trying to help out! :p:D

As I have said before, it is a blessing to be associated with people of your caliber Cal. I want to thank Holly, the wives, and the kids for helping get donations in to cover the grill. It would not have been possible without their help!!! Also, Scot W for coming through with the restaraunt quality knives, pans and dishes!!!

Next year we will make this cookout look like appetizers, we will be adding some things to the menu now that we have this grill to cook on :cool::cool:

A big thanks to all from the Boohers. Even though I was really sick I still managed to have great time, wife had a better time as I got the chills as soon as the sun went down and had to retreat to the car. Big Thanks!! Mike & Lynda:cool:

Mike you now have about 4 months to get feeling better and to be ready to go. I appreciate seeing you guys and hate you were under the weather. Now, no more excuses cuz I have been told if you dont dominate come March then the dragster will be up for sale. :D Won't tell you who told me that....

A big thanks to all from the Boohers. Even though I was really sick I still managed to have great time, wife had a better time as I got the chills as soon as the sun went down and had to retreat to the car. Big Thanks!! Mike & Lynda:cool:

Mike and Lynda,
Thank you very much for attending our event. It is Always a pleasure seeing you both. Lynda you were a Huge help with the food and cookout, thank you very much for helping out. See you both next year.

Holly Hartline

Back