Personalized Plates

lonestar50th

Just wondering how creative folks our here on this forum are with their Turbo Buick personalized plates. Was ticked today when Texas told me I couldn't get "6BANGR" -- apparently it's "too close to a numbering convention that may be needed." So I settled for "87 MUSL"--sort of my statement that I think the 87 GN is one of the few (maybe the only) 80's muscle cars. By the way, could have had "V6BANG" but it just didn't look all that great on a plate.

Anyway, let's see who's got the most creative plate out here--post what ya got!

"UR LUNCH". It gets a lot of thumbs up.

Oregon only allows six alphanumerics so my list so far is:

SPOOLN
TURBO6
BOOSTD

Mine may not be creative but it is rare. (limit of 547)

Attachments

• new rims 045.jpg
    new rims 045.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 375
"UR LUNCH". It gets a lot of thumbs up.

Like that one. I decided to go with "EZPKNZ" (in TX you're limited to six characters), like it because I'm saying that the other dude is easy pickens for me, and if some Gen Y or Millenial pulls up next to me in his rice burner he might think that I'm easy pickens for him--big ole heavy GM car from the 80's and all. Ha! Little does the kid know! :biggrin:

Mine may not be creative but it is rare. (limit of 547)
Free boost,
Nice WS6 in the pic. I miss mine. I should have held onto it. It was an 02 Navy Blue Metallic/beigh interior M6.

I don't have a personalized plate yet but I tried for "Dragula" at the DMV and it's taken. Too bad, it would been fitting with my Dark Red 87 T with the burgundy "coffin" interior.

That's some serious rubber there FreeBoost--like it and would like to see them hookin up on the line too!

Changed my mind one last time and went with "WHQQSH" for my plate.

I hope they hook up but I may have some trouble. I’m having a 4.1 stroker with steel caps, girdle, ported GN1 heads, roller cam, roller rockers and a PT67 turbo being built for it. Won't be as fast as the Vette (Lingenfelter TT package is unbelievable) but it should be exciting none the less.

I still own "Buick GN" but a guy named Bryan was suppoost to go to DMV and get them transfered to his name....like six months ago! I just got the DMV bill in the mail on Mon.

Speaking of Bryan....I saw him creeping behind my work on a sun!
Very much a dead end (private parking lot!) that nobody should be in.
What chu doing bro?? :confused: I see you! Kinda freaking me out.
Didn't bother to call, just a drive-by in a weird place.

Don't do that.

I also had "85 T-Type" on a Turbo Riv. Clean car! White.

I was thinking about doing a stage motor the tag would be ON STAGE or when I can get some lower ET's may be LOW9 109, I know only a few would understand.