You can type here any text you want

Pete Serio.....?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
Does he come to BG any more?

I got some paint work done, and we put in new window and lock motors at the same time.

Now the windows don't close correctly.

Not to mention that the replacement motors are no better than the old ones :mad:

I have Kirban's book (written by Pete), and his window fix-it kits (not installed yet). Was hoping for some expert guidance or assistance.

Bob

kirban 2 cents worth

Pete has not gone to GS Nats for at least 5-6 years...actually I will see him for dinner on the way to GS Nats on Tuesday.

Setting window alignments in the outside weather conditions on 23-25 year old cars is very hard to do. There is no doubt in my mind he was the best. We sell a book on doing it that he wrote and also the kit which is the parts you need to make it like new again...but someone ha to supply the talent to put it back correctly....

Pete Hoffman who works for us can possibly do it as he has done some at our location. He has bought Pete Serios equipment and you can ask him as he will be at the Nats next week but he doesn't have the items with him.

kirbanperformance.co

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks Dennis,

I bought the book, and 2 of the parts kits. I have tried to do some adjustments, but at that time I had not bought the parts kits yet.

So I will touch base with you guys in BG.

See you all there.

Bob

Back