Pic Request: 15x10 wheels with 4.5 Backspacing

quikv6

Hi all....I haven't posted in a looooonng time. I was looking for pics of a 15x10 rear wheel with a 4.5 backspacing. I searched, but it seems tough to find any pics that actually show the image, other than from the last 2 years or so. Not sure if the forum crashed.....I remember that happening way back in the day for sure.

Anyways, all pics would be helpful, as I am considering a set of 15x10 4.5 backspacing with a 275/60....no frame notch. (or rolled fenders yet).

Thanks.

Here’s a couple photos of the Gbodyparts 15x10 wheels only available in 4 1/2” backspacing. No tire sizes available though.

IMG_4787.jpeg

IMG_4788.jpeg

Hi all....I haven't posted in a looooonng time. I was looking for pics of a 15x10 rear wheel with a 4.5 backspacing. I searched, but it seems tough to find any pics that actually show the image, other than from the last 2 years or so. Not sure if the forum crashed.....I remember that happening way back in the day for sure.

Anyways, all pics would be helpful, as I am considering a set of 15x10 4.5 backspacing with a 275/60....no frame notch. (or rolled fenders yet).

Thanks.
Yes there was another site crash couple of years ago

Thanks folks. Those pics are helpful. The second set (without the slicks) looks significantly more "tucked" than the set with the slicks. I wonder if those second sets of pics are actually a 15x10.

I also have aluminum drums, so I wonder if there is a different thickness there. It looks like the 15x10 w/4.5 "should" fit, but I suppose every car is different.

Thanks for the the help, gang. It's good to "dust off" the ol' forum, though it definitely seems to have quieted down compared to 20 years ago. Still....a tremendous resource.

Thanks folks. Those pics are helpful. The second set (without the slicks) looks significantly more "tucked" than the set with the slicks. I wonder if those second sets of pics are actually a 15x10.
You’re right, they do looked more tucked. The first set (with slicks) looks like the tire is more “stretched” and has a wider lip as well.
I also have aluminum drums, so I wonder if there is a different thickness there. It looks like the 15x10 w/4.5 "should" fit, but I suppose every car is different.
I believe the aluminum drums are 1/8” thicker than the steel drums. Not a huge difference. The 15x10 4.5 B.S. wheels were designed for our cars so they fit unless the car is really jacked or monster truck tires are installed. lol
I’ll message a guy that has them on his car for some accurate photos. Just dawned on me.
Thanks for the the help, gang. It's good to "dust off" the ol' forum, though it definitely seems to have quieted down compared to 20 years ago. Still....a tremendous resource.
It has slowed down, but all that’s left are the good ones. Lol

I have the 15x10 aluminum rims. I also run aluminum drums. 290x50x15's. No frame notch but the fender lips are rolled. I can't imagine fitting any more tire in there. Drop springs also. I do run drag bags to limit travel.
GNXV 19.JPG

Few more pics. Just swapped to coil overs on the front, still adjusting and searching for that right stance.

Attachments

• GNXV 9.JPG
    GNXV 9.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 27
  • GNXV 18.JPG
    GNXV 18.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 28
  • GN Mountain 3.jpg
    GN Mountain 3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 47

Attachments

• 20221202_175120.jpg