Picked up a little something for the stroker!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Man I am excited. Just bought a killer set up from Chris at CONLEYRACING.com! I think these should go well with the stroker bottom end! What do you guys think?

Champion Aluminum Heads
w/Full Race Port
Roller Rockers
Push Rods
Cut For Reciever Grooves (1007)
ARP Head Bolts for Stage II Block
H.D. Valve Springs for Solid Roller Cam
Turbo LE-76Q w/3 bolt Exhaust Housing
Complete Bowling Green OFF-Center Intake w/
Plenum
83 lbj inj
Adj F.P. Reg
Race Port on Intake & Plenum
Solid Roller Lifters
ALL ITEMS ARE USED BUT IN GREAT SHAPE.
Heads & Turbo Made over 700 RWHP on our mustang dyno @ only 20 lbs of boost.
All work done by C.P.P

B20Intake2020Turbo.jpg

B20Heads20Intake.jpg

B20Heads20Exhaust.jpg

20B20All.jpg

Thanks guys! Its an early retirement gift to myself! 23 years in the Army and 3 combat deployments, I think I deserve it!:D Now to get the rest of the car up to pare. Rear end build, new fuel system, fuel cell.......... will it ever stop!

Dude, you're making me sick!!! ;)

It's all I can scrape together right now to do the rebuild with the stroker kit. I'm going to have to live with the TE-60 for a bit. I'd love to upgrade, but all in good time. I've got some nicely ported irons, and ported intake. Roller cam. Etc.... the turbo ubgrade, converter, fuel system stuff is on the shelf for a bit, but you just get out there and have some fun for me. :biggrin:

87natl, you wil probably get yours done before I do. Remember I have at least 18 more months before I even get mine anywhere near finished. I gotta 15 month vacation at the beach, with no water;) ! It is driving me crazy not being able to get this done!

Ahhhhh, well. I'll have mine back on the road here shortly, no doubt. Hey, you just keep your head down over there, and get back safe.

What stall converter are you going to use with the combination with t-400, also who makes the converter? You deserve that motor! I know i deserve mine!

Well I haven't really made up my mind. I am looking for a stall around 3600-3800. Any sugestions? 49blues, did you sell that intake setup? I figured it would be easier to sell the thing whole.

I sold the lower intake- the polished upper plenum and ported throttle body still for sale at $250. I think i would go with about the 3800 stall-im in the same boat.