You can type here any text you want

Pics of any and all black rim cars...please apply...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

noahzark

hi ... im just looking to see what kind of options there are out there for full black rims and how they look on our cars...thanks for any pics and any info...noah.

NOT "FULL BLACK" But black centers anyway.

18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 Rear Ruff Racing 278
new wheels jackie 007.jpg

new wheels jackie 008.jpg

new wheels jackie 009.jpg

new wheels jackie 010.jpg

more please...and those rims are really freakin nice...i hope they dont cost a fortune...thanks...noah.

First pic are Intro GT sport, 17 X 8 front, 17 X 10 rear.
Second pic are my old wheels (for sale), ROH 17 X 8.

Attachments

• 3C0CA1C7.jpg
    3C0CA1C7.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 273
  • ROH wheels.jpg
    ROH wheels.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 266
Nice stance, TK. What suspension mods did you do to achieve that stance?

Eibach lowering springs.
Lots of aftermarket parts, but springs for the lowered stance.

That settles it! I'm doing springs too.... heard all kinds of arguments, but the stance assistance and the stiff spring rate makes me want to do springs too. After going through a few bumps and turns with the 170K mile, 20 years old stock springs.. I can feel that they need some RnR!

Thanks

Yep, other than tubular uppers and lowers in the front, adjustable uppers and boxed lowers in the rear, QA1's, the springs dropped it that much. I did massage the outer fender lip just slightly on the rear, clears up front (just got to watch out for real bad bumps)
I notched the frame to tuck the rears in, those are 315's on the back.
Here is a link to more wheel pics: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...wheels/186699-new-wheels.html?highlight=tkgn1

TKGN1 how long did it take for your eibachs to settle? do the tube a arm's add any lowering?

Don't believe there was any settling of the springs, they have been the same since installed.
I did the tubulars at the same time I installed the springs, so not sure if the tubulars contributed to the drop, I doubt they did but not sure.

Don't believe there was any settling of the springs, they have been the same since installed.
I did the tubulars at the same time I installed the springs, so not sure if the tubulars contributed to the drop, I doubt they did but not sure.

some tube's adjust ball joint height to correct geometry.

Back