pics of me and my other drag toy

HGturboT

HomeGrownPerformanceLV
PlayDirtyGlove.jpg

StandingFontofBike.jpg

BackSunonHead.jpg

i know it was a cannon but thats all. my brother took them. i cant ask him cause im not suppose to show these pics

what kinda hp does that busa have? i want a camera that shoots that good..!

Canon 30D. it only makes 159 to the wheel. its best was 9.19 @ 147 w/ 1.43 60ft

Thing looks slo to me. lol:rolleyes: Im just messin with yah. Looks nasty I thought you had a turbo on there:eek: If you never ridden one try it. STUPID FAST!:eek:

i know it was a cannon but thats all. my brother took them. i cant ask him cause im not suppose to show these pics

The properties of the picture store some info about what/when/etc. It says Canon EOS 20D..... pic taken on 9/23/2006 at 1:32 PM.....Photo was processed using Adobe Photoshop CS2 Macintosh....

.... just in case someone might be interested....:smile:

That looks so mean...perfect match for the GN.

In your sig it says the Busa is stretched. Looking at how your rear wheel seems to be further out back I assume that's what it is. What's the purpose of doing that? Is it for better launching or handling? I don't really don't know crap about sport bikes so thats why I'm asking.

The properties of the picture store some info about what/when/etc. It says Canon EOS 20D..... pic taken on 9/23/2006 at 1:32 PM.....Photo was processed using Adobe Photoshop CS2 Macintosh....

.... just in case someone might be interested....:smile:

Thank you, kinda scary but thanks. Yeah... lives by Macs:D

That looks so mean...perfect match for the GN.

In your sig it says the Busa is stretched. Looking at how your rear wheel seems to be further out back I assume that's what it is. What's the purpose of doing that? Is it for better launching or handling? I don't really don't know crap about sport bikes so thats why I'm asking.

Yep, basically to prevent it from coming up. Once I get the air shifter dialed in I should break 8's