You can type here any text you want

Pics of my GN with new 19" wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
How much backspacing did the wheels have? And could you snap a picture of the adapters on the hub without the wheel? Or explain what you did with the factory studs and adapter? Also the thickness of the spacer would be great as well. I'm almost trying to do the same thing, I made a thread about it, not seeing this one. Thanks
Chris

Chris,

The front wheel had around 5.5" and the rear had around 6" of BS. I don't plan on taking my wheels off anytime soon, so I will not be able to show you a picture of the adapters on the hub without the wheel. If you click on the Motorports Technology link at the begining of the thread, they have a picture of adapters on their web site. The thickness of my adapters will probably not be the same for the adapters you will need. It depends on your wheel size and the offset of the wheels you have. I have 1" adapters in front and 1.6" in the rear. They were made hub centric. You can contact Junior at Motorsport Technology and give him your specs and he can custom build you adapters for your wheels.

If you get some adapters and put your wheels on your car, be sure to post some pictures so I can check it out.

Good Luck! :smile:

Thanks for the reply. But what do you do about the factory studs? Surely they are longer than 1" and would partrude through the adapter. Basically, I'm wondering what you had to do to make the adapters work properly, I understand what they do, i.e. put them over your studs and re-use the studs on the adapters, but I still wonder about the stock studs being longer than the adapter, in which case, what would you do??

Thanks for the reply. But what do you do about the factory studs? Surely they are longer than 1" and would partrude through the adapter. Basically, I'm wondering what you had to do to make the adapters work properly, I understand what they do, i.e. put them over your studs and re-use the studs on the adapters, but I still wonder about the stock studs being longer than the adapter, in which case, what would you do??

The factory studs do not protrude through the adapter whatsoever. The 1" adapters in front are perfect.

Back