You can type here any text you want

Pics of my new toy...Joe Dirt style!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Post pics here (I'm not a member o'er there).

Congrats Sam!

Well, I guess I'll have to resize them on my other computer later.

You can go to WebFile.com and look under pre-owned inventory under model "viper", it was the only one they had.

I must be in the wrong line of work,I need 2 jobs to keep up with you.........or work for pops:D :D
Better save for the boys education,bye the way how is the little squirt,any pics...
Dennis :wink:

I must be in the wrong line of work,I need 2 jobs to keep up with you.........or work for pops:D :D
Better save for the boys education,bye the way how is the little squirt,any pics...
Dennis :wink:

I bought my dad out of the business years ago, thats probably why I can afford stuff lol....

Kids doin' fine, wearing me out! He has a college fund, although I should probably put more in it. College will be like $50,000 a semester by the time he gets that age.

How's your little one? They are alot of work, but they are rewarding. The wife wants another, I don't. One is enough for me, I don't see how we could afford another with me spending our money on MY toys!

Kewl Man... she looks wicked. I had no idea one could be had in that price range. Sweet deal!

Back