You can type here any text you want

Pics of new TA cover,alum drive shaft and ATR bar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
Just installed the drive shaft and atr bar and the ta cover last summer.

Attachments

• IMG_1888.jpg
    IMG_1888.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_1887.jpg
    IMG_1887.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_1879.jpg
    IMG_1879.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_1876.jpg
    IMG_1876.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 477
Thanks .I didnt realize how much bigger the atr bar is from stock until I took it off.

Im not sure who driveshaft it is because I got from a friend,I will ask him the details and post.Thanks

Sorry I forgot to post details on the driveshaft.It came from dynotech but Im sure everyone has heard the sad news reguarding the owner who passed away recently.I will make sure I leave the nice dynotech sticker on it.I didnt know eric but heard nothing but good about the company and his family from this web site.

I got a Dynotech aluminum driveshaft on my car. Had it for 5 years hard racing and has been strong. I also got the ATR bar and TA cover. That ATR is a HUGE difference keeping the back end straight if the tires break loose. You know you can take off the 30 lb front bar when using an ATR rear bar. You won't even notice it's gone.

The car really tightened up when I put it on.I only launch the car once with it and it felt good.

Back