You can type here any text you want

Pics of new wheels and lowered car eibach/bilstien

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nickb

17x8" torqlites with 275/50/17 M&H drag radials
Eibach pro kit 1" drop front .8" drop rear.
Bilstein shocks

Love the ride feels great!

got these to work now.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 595
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 583
looks great

that blue is awesome...i want me a blue T one day. you got it looking good....Bob

I ve only has the car a week and a half. But its really clean, and previous onwer went 11.5 @117 a couple weeks ago with it. I'm very happy with it all around.

17x7" are discontinued country wide. But 17X8" are still in stock at jegs and summit. I got them from jegs last week. Took two days to my door.

Looks great! I would love to hear more about the engine combo. 11.5 on 15# is impressive!

Looks great! I would love to hear more about the engine combo. 11.5 on 15# is impressive!

My 2 cents i love that car from the first time i saw it 3 years ago the car is optioned weird it's not a limited and has cornering lights and no WO2 blackout package the pics don't do this car justice its nicer in person

Motor Fully built with the following

Forged Pistons, stock rods ,COMP CAM Billlet Roller CAM, 206/206 ,Titanium Retainers, Hardened Rocker shafts, ARP Hardware throughout, Champion GN1 Iron heads, Champion Ported upper and lower intake, 62mm Ported throttle body with coolant bypass, Stock headers ceramic coated. Precision TE45a turbo, TH 3.5 SS Downpipe with 3.5 dump, ATR SS Pitbull Exhaust , BECOOL Racing Radiator with Dual Ram Charger Fans, 160 thermostat, 55#injectors, MAF Translator Plus V6.2 with LS1 MAF, DECOOL Stretched Stock location intercooler, Century Transmission built Tranny with Precision 3200 Stall multidisk Lockup converter, Billet Center drum
HR Parts Lower control arms
ATR Sway bar
SMC ALY Injection kit with two nozlles

Dyno Sheets from KDK showing 529RWP @18 pounds

A couple more pics with an old digital camera.

Attachments

• IMG_3390.jpg
    IMG_3390.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_3391.jpg
    IMG_3391.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_3389.jpg
    IMG_3389.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 374
These pics were taken right after we rolled the car out of the garage after installing the springs and shocks. It has settled a bit since then. Still waiting to drive it so it can settle a little more.

Nice

Wow 529 Rear Wheel @18psi --- Car Should Be In The 10"s Sweet Ride
Great Numbers !!!

Back