You can type here any text you want

Pics of Rare Turbo Regal Colors, Options, Combinations

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-topflyer

Everytime I think I've seen it all, I seem to come across something unique and rare that I haven't seen before when it comes to turbo buicks. From special paint combinations such as accent paint, designer's series, lier siegler seats, rare colors, heavily padded vinyl roofs, twilight sentinel, coach lamps, cornering lamps, astroroofs, leather, police packages, low options, high options, special option packages, police editions, etc. Some of these I've seen before, others I've never seen but would like to see. Also, I've seen a few regals equipped with the T-package but not the turbo package, but never one with the turbo package and no t-package. Was this ever done before? For answers to questions like this, and to those who have pics of something they feel s rare, unique, and special please post em here. Thanks

The T package was available in 87 without the turbo motor, had a 307 Olds. Lots of strange packages and options came out in '87 because Buick was using up their leftover parts on the assembly line.

Back