You can type here any text you want

Pics of Restoration 87 Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Aztlanahauc said:
As much as I like the buckets in my T....I would love to have a column shifted car because I love those interiors.. ;)

That car was originally a bucket-seat car with a console but the interior was spent. It had roll-up windows and manual locks. Mike did a great job wiring up all the power stuff. He is keeping all of the original parts around, but the interior out of this Limited was in such good shape it was tough to pass up. The headliner doesn't even sag!

I'm impressed with the way the car turned out. Except for the lack of external cues, you'd never know the car wasn't a turbo Limited.

Jim

Here you go...

Attachments

• 101_0215 (Small) (Medium).jpg
    101_0215 (Small) (Medium).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 309
Thanks Jim, you will probably see it tommorow morning when I follow my brother to drop off the GN.

Here's a pic we took today after Mike put some Zaino on it. The curve of the 1/4 made us look like midgets so I snapped a pic.

Attachments

• fun_with_zaino.jpg
    fun_with_zaino.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 172
Thanks. The paint came out much nicer than I expected and it really looks great now that I have a coat of wax on it. I borrowed some Zaino from my brother and it's really good stuff. Maybe I'll buy some and put another coat on.

Back