You can type here any text you want

pics of single 4" exhaust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super6

over the axle exiting in the stock location. used two hooker maximum flow mufflers. one at the dp and one just before the axle. it is pretty quiet but i haven't drove the car yet. putting the th400 in this weekend...threw a pic of the engine in too:) .....Bob

Attachments

• DSCN1540.jpg
    DSCN1540.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 989
  • DSCN1541.jpg
    DSCN1541.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 992
  • DSCN1542.jpg
    DSCN1542.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 985
  • DSCN1543.jpg
    DSCN1543.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 995
Whos kit is it? Is it one of those jegs box of pipes? Looks good regardless!

thanks

i bought the bends off ebay and tig welded everything up myself. i also bought the 4" v-band clamps off ebay. i don't know how many hours i have in it but i would guess about 20 or so. the hardest part was getting it over the axle.........Bob

aluminized steel

i wanted stainless but kinda pricey and the mild steel will be a little lighter. Turbocam...yes you did help me a couple of hours...make that 22 hours then:D thanks Bob

Wow, looks like a RPG launcher. Sweet! Sucker must be loud. Post some sound bites.

Thanks guys

it will be down for a couple of weeks putting in the trans but i will definately put some stuff on youtube as soon as the trans is done. i think it is going to be pretty quiet though or atleast i hope it isn't too loud:)

wbrophy yes i think i will cut it to a 45 degree. my old atr exhaust was cut to a 45 and it did look good. ............Bob

thanks

Nice work! How much $$ would've it been if it was ss?

My guess would be at least a grand...i have half of that in it now:) i think the mild steel will last a long time but i am going to look into some stainless bends. i would rather have stainless but finding them for a good price will be hard...........Bob

Nice, i did the same thing 2 years ago. I think i had about $230 in the whole setup, and had it done in around 6 hours. Heres some pics of mine
IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1225-1.jpg

Gary

Nice, i did the same thing 2 years ago. I think i had about $230 in the whole setup, and had it done in around 6 hours. Heres some pics of mine

Gary

you work faster than me:smile: looks great. i had mine ran in front of the back tire but it stood out and didn't look that great. the noise was right at the window so i knew that was going to be bad.....

Anybody ever ran dual 4" exhaust? post some pics............thanks Bob

video

Guys i am having trans problems. i was suppose to go to the track 2 weeks ago. i will have some youtube videos not this weekend but i hope next weekend. ..........Bob

Back