You can type here any text you want

Pics of the bigmouth instal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GlockandRoll

Disco_STU is doing all the basic perf mods.. chip/injectors/fuel pump/hotwire/power plate/FP reg/boost controller. I cant wait to drive this thing, it was limping when I got it to him w/a bad fuel pump and a boost solenoid problem.

SDC11600.jpg

SDC11601.jpg

SDC11602.jpg

Where did you get that MAF?? Talk about wrong!

Interesting, I'll ask Disco_STU to look into it.
Why is this wrong, I'm sure he would notice that, right?

If I'm not mistaken that maf is for the normally aspirated 3100 and 3800 engines.

now is the time to put an ls1 /lt1 MAF sensor on the car :cool:

Bad maf sensor will make the car stumble an act like the fp is going out also

And, that's why it was running so rich also I bet. Well, I appreciate the heads-up, I just dont know these cars as well as I should.

TurboDave, just out of curiosity, what problems will this cause?

Could cause any one of a number of driveability issues. Since it's not even calibrated to recognize anything in boosted type air flow.

What is the preference, LS1 or LT1 MAF...

I have stock maf with 9" K&N filter, and wrote to Eric and he mentioned my maf numbers on scan tool were bit high...

where is link about maf and translator set up?

Picked it up last night, John put a stock MAF in it that he had lying around. This thing is AMAZING!

Great catch Dave!!! I was too busy looking at the eye ball candy...lol BTW very clean engine compartment GlockandRoll:cool:

Thanks, disco stu actually donated one to the cause.
My car is running so damned smooth right now, we are getting 25psi detonation free. I love this chip/alky setup!!

Back