Pics of twin turbo malibu...

4doorbu

Not a Buick, but a G-body and Turbo... 427sbc gt-4788 turbo stock suspension Drag radial. Built by J&E Performance.

I still miss seeing the old car at atco :) new car looks good tho cant wait to see it make some passes

What are you shooting for as far as power? Looks like a 1200hp set up. race gas or E85? That is sick!:eek:

nice

its insane keep the photos coming:eek:

Are those TRZ control arms with Camaro ball joints and spindles?? I am interested how the sterring geometry turned out? I am quessing that it is going to be a considerable improvment over using G body spindles with the rack.

Is it a 4 door???

Nice

Very Nice !! But where do you put the quarters ??:biggrin: :biggrin:

What are you shooting for as far as power? Looks like a 1200hp set up. race gas or E85? That is sick!:eek:

shooting for more like 2500hp at the motor. Yes they are the TRZ arms with camaro spindles and ball joints, not sure on how it compares to stock yet except that the turn radius is limited.

shooting for more like 2500hp at the motor. Yes they are the TRZ arms with camaro spindles and ball joints, not sure on how it compares to stock yet except that the turn radius is limited.

The 1200 hp comment was great:biggrin:

I didn't know these pics were on this site. Great build.....my favorite Malibu.