You can type here any text you want

pics wanted of champion intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not sure if this will help you or not but here are a couple of pics I have on file of my Champion black krinkle powder coated intake.

Attachments

• intake.JPG
    intake.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,078
  • intake 2.JPG
    intake 2.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 981
That Looks Great How Does It Fit And Run? Looking To Put One On My New Motor

The intake test fits well on my on center stage 2 with TA heads. It wont see any run time until the spring.

If your wanting to know about one on a stock block set up you may want to shoot Kip Asplund (Kip on TB.com) an email. He can tell you if there are any fit problems.

Thank YOU I Will I Have A .030 Over Gurdeled And Studded Block With Gn1 Heads And 1.55 T&d Rockers

champion intake

here's my champion intake

Attachments

• IMGP0091 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0091 (Small).JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 815
Does the Champion intake and plenum combo cause problems with your hood pad when you close the hood? Meaning, does it leave an imprint on the hood pad when closed because of the height???

Mine barely touches the hood pad - The screws for the vacuum block did wear a hole in the liner though - it's not pristine so I wasn't much concerned. It sure looks cool!

touching hood pad is not a problem. if you use thier plenum spacers, up to 1 inch is fine. Champion is 10min from my house,so i get to stop in all the time. you should see thier intakes polished, they have them at the shop. great group of guys.(its like a candy store)

Here's a few shots of my set up.

IMG_2657.jpg

M-Nogrady030-1.jpg

M-Nogrady041.jpg

I have some more of my old stock intake and the new Champion one side by side but there at work and I won't be there until Monday.

Back