picture test

TurboToy said:
Thank You Still Trying To Learn How To Post Pics On This Thing Half The Time It Won't Let Me Attach. Thanks Again

Turbotoy

No problem, in the case of you posting them with a url like you attempted just remember to attach the IMG brackets to it~
:) As you can see when I edited your post-

TurboToy said:

In the case of attaching them sometimes depending on the file type you might need to resize them or in some cases change the file type from BMP or JPEG to fit the file size limit... Hope that helps and happy posting! :cool:

Not the wrong size at all and at first when I went to edit your post to fix it the IMG brackets looked right, but for whatever reason the Webshots site that is hosting your pics won't allow them to post with just IMG attachments... In order to post them you must use the URLs that they provide~

Webshots Inlining Photo

How about this? I have the MaftPro with no MAF. I am thinking about installing two gutted MAF's to throw everyone off. Then I'll run the wires from the two MAF's to an empty translator box (hey Mike! whatya want for an emty translator box?;) ) The second pic is with the new down pipe.

Attachments

• Copy of PICT0636.JPG
    Copy of PICT0636.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 341
  • new downpipe 037.jpg
    new downpipe 037.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 348
Mike, I love those cars....

You'll have to let us know when the big father vs Son race is taking place, we got a great little Digital video camera I'm dying to capture and upload some great buick content...

:cool:

Mike, I love those cars....

You'll have to let us know when the big father vs Son race is taking place, we got a great little Digital video camera I'm dying to capture and upload some great buick content...

:cool:

Ya thats just what I need, my Dad giving me a beaten so everyone can see:redface: It will be a interesting year to say the least.

some recent pics of the car running 11.0's

Attachments

• buick3.jpg
    buick3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 122
  • buick burn out.jpg
    buick burn out.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5347.JPG
    IMG_5347.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 129