Pictures of GNXs at Kirban's Reunion

GNX 017 Todd had the centers powdercoated with carbon fiber center caps. Bout time someone put a decent rim on a GNX! Those GTA's put me to sleep! :biggrin:

Are you talking about the BBS pic'd on one of the GNXs? (RANT WARNING) If someone called those rice burner wheels they should be shot, BBS started w/ open wheel racing, then other motorsprort then to street use and open market. They started sponsoring import "show" cars many years back, (I know because I was one of them)and regardless of what they are on, they are VERY nice road wheels. It kills me some people are stilll so ignorant towards quality , and how it does cross lines of import and domestic. Keep the wheels and give the ego-maniac the finger!

Awesome pics, I miss our GNX and one day hope to get another....and it will have after market wheels!

original quick silver "rice burner" colof

this is what the wheels looked like before the black powder coat

Attachments

• gnx.jpg
    gnx.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 490
Does anyone remember seeing #193 there ? It's on E-Bay and was curious about it's condition.

Also, who owns #154 ? It had a for sale sign in it. Anyone know miles,price ?

I own #193 twinviper. Car is perfect. You can ask flyGN or philyturbo6 if your unsure. I have been to a car show with both of them with the GNX.If you want the car call me and make a deal and i'll shut the auction off. Just not sure how long i have to do that since i don't e-bay. I think it has to be shut off 24 hours before ? Does anyone know ?

hey twinvipers.... I know 193 welll. Im fact i went with him when he bought it years ago... Its a beautiful car... It been a show car for al its life I believe... Detailed real good and well worth the $$ on ebay for what its at this time.. Id buy it if I had the cash.... In fact I wanted to trade with him even up for my GN but he wouldn't go for it.. :tongue:

twin.. #193 is the stock low mile X. No lightning rods. Dead stock. They are not owned by the same person. I have no idea who owns the lightning rod equipped X..

Just to clarify...

I was responding to TwinVipers' earlier question about #154 above. He asked for details since he saw the F/S sign in the window from the Kirban Reunion pictures.

#154 belongs to me; details in the other post.

For the record, #193 is an excellent car and I've met the owner John-- he's a great guy and a straight shooter. And his car is an absolute steal at the current bid.

Thanks,
Doug