Piedmont Dragway is open.

Where was your what?... :biggrin:

Ohhh, you opened yourself up for this one... The car I had there made 505HP/578TQ, how about yours?... :biggrin: And I turned left... :tongue:

K.
where was "YOUR" car??? that was not "YOUR" car on the dyno. that was just someone that over paid to have you throw some parts @ it. at least you do know what parts to throw @ 1 to make a combo work. as long as it is a 11 sec. car. but when a person needs to step up to a car that makes some mentionable power, then it's a whole other ball game.:eek: :p :biggrin:

...that was just someone that over paid to have you throw some parts @ it.

Actually, here it is 5-months later and I'm still waiting for payment, and the car to be picked up. I think even the battery has gone dead... ;)

TurboIndian said:
...at least you do know what parts to throw @ 1 to make a combo work. as long as it is a street car.

Fixed it for you... :biggrin:

...but when a person needs to step up to a car that makes some mentionable power, then it's a whole other ball game.:eek: :p :biggrin:

We might be able to compare Stage-2 cars here soon... :cool: But that may still not be too fair, considering one will be a heavy-weight street car...:rolleyes:

K.

TurboIndian said:

Youtube is blocked here at work, so I can't view... :confused:

TurboIndian said:
...as for the street car bit mine will be a street car,...

How long have we been hearing that...? The last time you had a fast street car it was a low-mile GN. You remember, back when you were enjoying as much as spending... :eek:

PS- When you're ready with it, you still owe me a ride to Raleigh. I'll bring the earplugs...

K.