You can type here any text you want

Pinks All Out In Vegas Whos Going???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Len will definitely hook you up.
Another option is just to write "FOR SALE" in big letters on your tech card. Chances are good the track announcer will mention it when you run.
You know I really want to go to a 400 but have so much money in this 200, I can't justify it.... hmmm.... swap??

Hmmm we can talk about the swap thing next week at the track ;) maybe..

i could do that.. i'm not really pushing the sell (like autotrader, Ebay).. i would love the car to be sold to current GN owner and not to a person that doesn't understand our cars or has never owned a GN and turn around and get into it and BLOW it up :mad: ..

GUYS.... We are getting together and having some Tee Shirts made for the event next weekend.. if you would like one, post up with how many and what size.. they will be about 20 bucks..

TEE-PREVIEW.gif

GUYS.... We are getting together and having some Tee Shirts made for the event next weekend.. if you would like one, post up with how many and what size.. they will be about 20 bucks..

TEE-PREVIEW.gif

I will take one in an extra small, that way my GUNS will look BIG!!!

Thanx mike ray and other guys for thinking ahead for the group, I like the shirts 3-x-large 5 small for kids.

we are trying to see if he can print up small kid shirts Rafel... we think that he would have to make a new screen (due to the smaller size).. if that is, it could raise the price..

Thanks Scott! I'll call Paul in the A.M.

I never received an actual ticket, just a registration packet?

BTW how was the PSCA?

i got the same thing... did you see that you have to remove all coolent from your car before you run it???

Common sense on a dragstrip ...replace with water and anything else but antifreeze.:cool:

Not that you have A/C, but don't use that either.

All I have is RMI and distilled anyway. But according to the threatening letter, even that isn't allowed. Just make sure the car is up to temp. and the overflow is empty when you tech. Then just say "Yes sir" alot. Like this weekend. Tech guy asked if I had flexplate shield. I said, yes sir, I have an SFI flexplate. :wink:

Dan, PSCA was a waste for me. There's just no way to cut a light with a Stage Right and a pro tree. Too much has to happen.
The Freeman / Gallina car hooked up amazing with the 10.5W's installed. They were ready to put more power to it when a belt driven fuel pump failed. But it looks like they can be competitive in that class. Also looks like their spool up issues are fixed. Len had an .011 light on one pass. :eek:

Back