You can type here any text you want

Pinks All Out In Vegas Whos Going???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Paul H. and Dick K. got into the final 16. Len was down here helping everyone out. It was a blast!

went to track tonight. slipping tranny and busted driveshaft in half. smashed the exhaust as well. not looking good for me.

went to track tonight. slipping tranny and busted driveshaft in half. smashed the exhaust as well. not looking good for me.

#1 Take that trans over to Len
#2 Get a new 3.5 steel drive shaft made $300
#3 Take the exhaust off and just run the cut out. "Saving Weight" ;)

I don't know just trying to help ;)

I hope all goes well Scott that sucks. :frown:

That sucks! Been there :frown:
I'm bet Len can hook you up!
As far as the exhaust, I ran with just an open downpipe for awhile. I was still quiter then most of the harley's around here.

Even if the weather holds, I don't think my car is going to make it. :(

Nick and I are going to work on it this weekend and see if we can get it to live for the pinks event.

Good news is it looks like another AZ car will be going!

Even if the weather holds, I don't think my car is going to make it. :(

Nick and I are going to work on it this weekend and see if we can get it to live for the pinks event.

Good news is it looks like another AZ car will be going!

hope you can get her running this weekend...

if not, are you still coming out to watch??

My car is running great. Should be there no problem.
Nordy, this event might be a good opportunity to sport the "For Sale" sign in the back window. Although I'd rather see you keep the car.

Mike, what happens if you win this $10K ,+the betting money, and the Napa tools are you still selling it? :smile:

Mike, what happens if you win this $10K ,+the betting money, and the Napa tools are you still selling it? :smile:

SHI*.. it would be my luck that someone would RAT me out due to not having a full cage and i would get kicked out like that dude in the Maple Grove PINKS LOL..

10K and the tools.. i would still sell her, plus the tools.. i need 30K to 35K to meet my 10% down for the boat...

My car is running great. Should be there no problem.
Nordy, this event might be a good opportunity to sport the "For Sale" sign in the back window. Although I'd rather see you keep the car.

looking forward to seeing your car run. were you there at the last WCN?

i don't want to make the car look "red neck" with a FOR SALE sign taped to the back window running down the 1/4 :D

if she doesn't sell, Len in Vegas will see me so he can build me a strong 200R4 for my car so i can turn her into a DD :cool:

Len will definitely hook you up.
Another option is just to write "FOR SALE" in big letters on your tech card. Chances are good the track announcer will mention it when you run.
You know I really want to go to a 400 but have so much money in this 200, I can't justify it.... hmmm.... swap??

Back